Charter of access to the site of the Province of Walloon Brabant
Please read the following: accessing, visiting or using this site, you signifying your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not accept these terms, do not access, visit and / or using this website or information included therein.
You will find on the site of the Province of Walloon Brabant
- Many pages of information in French. The Dutch, English and German are being developed
- Documents issued by the Province of Walloon Brabant and for the general public, converted into usable documents electronically (The distribution of such material will be gradual).
- A home page giving you an overall description of the site.
- An internal search engine allows you to find any search word within the site.
The Walloon Brabant Province is committed to
- Regularly update the information available to you.
- Allow you to contact our office by email. We will respond to these emails as quickly
- possible, either by email or by regular mail.
- Quickly modify and correct any erroneous information as soon as possible technical problems. If you report an error, we will correct it as soon as possible (thank you for mentioning the URL of that page).
- Consider carefully - but without commitment - all your suggestions for improving the site.
Disclaimer of responsibility
- The site of the Province of Walloon Brabant is to keep the information timely and accurate. Nevertheless, it is possible that some information is not complete or are not yet updated. Province of Walloon Brabant will endeavor to correct any errors reported.
- The information provided by the site of the Province of Walloon Brabant is general in nature and are not intended to relate to the specific circumstances of any person or entity.
- Province of Walloon Brabant will in no way responsible for any direct or indirect that you might incur as a result of accessing, visiting or using this site, except in cases of fraud or serious misconduct.
- This website contains links to external sites over which the Province of Walloon Brabant has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility. She agrees to remove as soon as possible any possible reference to illegal sites, as it has knowledge.
- By creating a link to a site outside or accepting an external site includes a link to its website, the Province of Brabant
- Walloon makes no implied or explicit appreciation as to the quality and reputation of this site.
Protection of intellectual rights to the site and its contents
- All rights to the content and architecture of this site, including but not limited to the photographs, text, logos, layout, drawings, slogans, trade names and other elements of this site are reserved. They are protected by laws and regulations and international, which must be observed by all site visitor
- Unless prior written permission of the Province of Walloon Brabant or any other entitled parties, any reproduction or use for public performance of this site and its contents by any means whatsoever, is prohibited.
- However, you have the right to use limited excerpts of content from this site without prior permission, provided indicate that the original document was created by the Province of Walloon Brabant and include a link to the website of the Province of Walloon Brabant. In no event shall this publication may be compensated in any way whatsoever.
- The Walloon Brabant Province is responsible for processing personal data you entrust while browsing on its website. The data are collected to process your request.
- According to the Belgian Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with respect to treatment of personal data, you have a right to access, modify and, to some extent, suppression data about you. To exercise this right, please contact the responsible data processing:
Avenue Einstein 2, 1300 Wavre.
Upcoming events at the Estate of HélécineTous les événements